- Joined by a young monk they met at Handy Hal’s place in Fridgeir, the party travels through Mymai Forest and makes their way West, to the shores of Pytyther Lake. They have learned of an ancient prison in the nearby valley, abandoned long ago with the fall of The Bone Emperor. His lesser undead minions still guard the place, mindlessly dragging off any foolish trespassers to be locked away until their deaths. Evidence of Orc patrols can be found along the way, bearing the mark of Grell’s former clan. Somewhere within the prison should lie the answers to what both she and Rye seek, jailed alongside forgotten prisoners of an age long past. But first, they have to figure out how to get in.
- Successfully enter the ancient prison.
- Find the reason behind Grell’s former clan’s presence in the area.
- Find clues as to the cause of Rye’s mysterious scar, and the source of her runed dagger.
- Obtain a manner to enter Kor’Vun’s crypt.